During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are open for business and plan to provide the same great service that our customers have come to expect the past 27 years. In order to ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests, we are following the policies below in accordance with state and local guidelines. These are subject to change.
- Masks are required for all guests (excluding children 6 and under) when entering the building, and anytime you are not seated at your table.
- If you do not have a mask, please let us know and we can provide one.
- Guests and staff should remain 6 feet apart whenever possible, and we have floor decals marking 6 feet apart in the front entryway and on the patio.
- Tables are spaced 6 feet apart, with total seating capacity running at about 50%.
- Local guidelines require the maximum number of people at one table to be 6, unless you are members of the same household. If you have a larger group, we can accommodate you on separate tables that will be next to each other, but still 6 feet apart.
- Reservations are highly recommended, but we will seat some walk-in’s throughout the night.
- Please don’t arrive more than 5 minutes early for your reservation. With distancing in place, there is limited space to wait in the front of the restaurant. The bar is not open for people waiting for a table.
- If you are running late, please call us and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule. If you are 15 minutes late for your reservation, we reserve the right to give your table away.
- To allow us to accommodate as many guests as possible with our limited seating, we ask that you stick to the following time frames:
- 1-4 guests: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 5-6 guests: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- 7 or more guests: 2 hours
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, we look forward to seeing you at the Gun Barrel Steak & Game House!