We are excited to have you dine with us at the Gun Barrel Steak & Game House! A few things to know before you visit.
- Reservations are highly recommended, but we will seat some walk-in’s throughout the night.
- We have some incredible scenery and animal mounts in the restaurant. Please enjoy them, but do not touch them. We would like to preserve them for future guests to enjoy!
- While we do have a large patio for waiting in the summer, space is limited inside the building for waiting areas. Please arrive close to your reservation time.
- We have a small service bar area reserved only for walk-in guests who would like to eat dinner. If you have a long wait, our hostesses are happy to get you a cocktail!
- If you are running late, please call us and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule. If you are 15 minutes or later for your reservation, we reserve the right to give your table away.
- To allow us to accommodate guests in a timely manner, we kindly ask that you stick to the following seating times:
- 1-4 guests: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 5-6 guests: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- 7 or more guests: 2 hours
Thank you. We look forward to seeing you at the Gun Barrel Steak & Game House!